Monday, March 1, 2010

About Me


Hmmm. About me? I'm reverting back to get-to-know-you hour in a college classroom...


Hi, I'm Erica. I'm from Massachusetts. I love reading, writing, starting things only to rarely complete them, multi-tasking (a.k.a. ADD), my family, homeschooling, unschooling, art, craft, and animals. Lots of animals.


I have three beautiful boys and an amazing man who has decided he wants to put up with my insanity for the rest of our lives. How lucky am I?!


I love to cook and try new recipes, but I don't really know that much about it. I love to paint...but I have one style -abstract. I love to sing, but I can't carry a tune. I love to be outside. I love all things natural. I really do see the beauty in much of life...especially in my children.


I have an Associates Degree in Psychology. I've been enrolled in and attended classes at over seven colleges. I love to learn, but really can't decide what I want to do when I grow up. Right now...I'm studying to be a certified doula. It's the perfect obsession for me...I do my thing and then I leave and move on to the next victim...um, I mean...client.


I like hats. I like taking pictures ad nausem. I like the smell of gasoline and fresh cut grass. The black candle from Yankee Candle is my fave. I've driven to Florida. I hate flying, but I love to travel. Costa Rica is my favorite.


Okay, so this should be enough to stalk me or to surprise me with a trip to Costa Rica! Stalking is illegal, or disgustingly annoying. However, all-expense-paid trips for five are wonderfully appreciated. Don't worry, when you hand me the envelope I'll pretend I'm surprised....

No comments: