Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Googly Eyes

I needed something to entertain the kids while I got dinner ready. Out came the markers, glue, paper and googly eyes. Turns out, all I really needed was the googly eyes and one marker. Eli started to pretend that they were his own eyes. Then came, "Momma, you try it!" The husband started shaking his head. Of course he gave in once the kids started pleading, "Daddy, please, please, please, please!!!!" It entertained them, and us, for a good half hour. Maybe we're just wacko...

Me and Eli. I love this kid.


What's more fun that two sticky googly eyes? Why, three, of course!


A reluctant, yet participative daddy.


Odin, plus markers equals "tattoos" all over his body. No matter where we are or what time it is...



This one of Eli with the mustache on his finger is my favorite...





No comments: