Saturday, January 23, 2010

Amanda Wachob

For years I have tried to get the husband to tattoo what I want on my body. The tattoo I want is very abstract. It's the way I paint. I actually would like a tattoo of a painting I did before Eli was born, for his room. There are no lines. It's all color. The husband's style is with lines and no color. Today I found this amazing artist. Her name is Amanda Wachob and I am in love with her art. She has the most amazing tattoos I have ever seen. They are beautiful and full of color. I could never go to anyone but the husband, it would be like cheating. So, I am planning on inspiring him to push the envelope, so to speak, and do something outside his comfort zone. He's been telling me that what I want cannot be done. It can be. He will do it.

No comments: