Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Of No Importance

Just found out Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise are filming next week at the Worcester Airport. I am not a fan of Mr. Cruise, but I would still be a little starstruck if I saw him crossing the street. Probably too much so to run him and his high horse off the road. I have to admit that I am a bit enamoured with Ms. Diaz. How someone so...smiley and Hollywood beautiful can pull off being so goofy and "the girl next door"- ish, makes me smile...no matter how forced and fake it may seem. She tries to perform outside her comfort zone. She has been in a variety of roles and still manages to draw a fan base.

Plus, not much goes on around here. Camera crews, celebs and drama is worth driving out to Worcester for an afternoon.

I'm above autographs, but not zooming in on their faces with my telephoto lens from my car and snapping a few shots. Maybe I could be paparazzi...

No comments: