Monday, August 17, 2009

Another Adventure!

Here I am again, but this time I am the mother of three beautiful boys! Silas arrived back in June. He's such a wonderful little man. He's also sleeping wonderfully through the night...well, until 5 a.m. anyway. In addition to bringing another child into the world, we've bought our first home. It's been a crazy adventure, but very rewarding...or at least that's what I have to tell myself when the basement floods or the ceiling above the bathroom begins pouring water or we can't get out the front door because the ice dams in the gutters are so heavy they block the door...The rewards are wonderful though. We live in the woods now, as opposed to the main street apartment we moved here from. My boys can run outside at 7 a.m. whenever they want. My potty-training two-year-old can pee outside as soon as he feels that he needs to go. I can wear my pj's in my garden!

No comments: